In the August 2015 PCAST (President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology) report, the working group and PCAST members chose to examine closely eight specific areas that are critical to the future of Information Technology—cybersecurity being listed first. In addition to researching and developing the highly critical areas of information security and biometrics, privacy protection, trusted software engineering, security in mobile computing and wireless communications, CyberS will contribute to the growth of Michigan Tech’s newly proposed M.S. program in Cybersecurity.
- Information Security and Biometrics
- Privacy Protection
- Trusted Software Engineering
- Security in Mobile Computing and Wireless Communications
- Computer Science System Group Labs
- School of Technology System Group Labs